Thursday 29 August 2019

29.08.19

The blessing of solitude...........

Today I have been home the whole day,  and spent most of it on my own.  I have painted, sorted, painted some more and tidied.

It has been fabulous..........I am recharged.

None of the issues have gone away,  but I have had a moment to regroup,  rethink and find some place of settled inside.

When was the last time, you took time for yourself???  

Remember that the bucket which does not replenish itself,  cannot serve endlessly to others.

On the eve of tomorrow's new moon,  I have taken the time to reflect and determine how to move forward.  This has been done consciously rather than desperately grasping and opportunities or ideas as I live busily.

You deserve it,  as much as the people you influence and have contact with deserve to have the best of you present.


No comments:

Post a Comment