Saturday 31 August 2019

31.08.19

Liberation is found by confronting your fears and pain!


This sentence struck me like a bolt between the eyes.  Our fear and pain keep us paralysed and unable to act in a functional and healthy manner.  And it becomes such an easy although uncomfortable place to stay..........but we stay.

Why?

Because pain and fear are accepted society norms........Society controls through emotions of pain and fear.  That keeps us behaving in a manner which is not threatening to others who use pain, fear and intimidation to prevent us from seeing how damaged they are,  and thereby not challenging them.

It occurred to me today,  I am in control of me..........therefore I have the ability to confront my fear and pain.  Unpack the unmentionables,   nurture the pain,  throw light on the fear and let all the skeletons fall out of the cupboard into the light.  Only then can I begin to heal and let go of the fear.

My intention this month was to step into my power,  and use my unique voice.

This is the first step.

So be it and so it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment